The RG Series
Our foam is available in a wide range of densities from 2.5 PCF to 8 PCF. This series can be cut in thicknesses from 3/8″ to 6” and can also be grooved, perforated or double cut for an additional cost.
Thicknesses greater than 6 are multi-piece construction and are available in plain sheet stock only.
- Closed cell foam – eliminates water absorption
- Good dimensional stability
- Compatible with polyester, vinyl-ester & epoxy resin systems
- Processing temperatures up to 200F
- High strength to weight ratio
- Marine – hulls, decks, stringers & bulkheads
- Transportation – cabs, sleeper floors & RV bodies
- Architectural – carving and milling foams
- 5 axis router – milling foam
Fiberglass Reinforced Panels (FRP)
Produced using REC’s pneumatic presses. The presses use 80-100 PSI thereby producing a smooth, straight panel without wrinkles or resin feed and groove lines as well as good strength to weight ratio.
- REC urethane foam core or core to customer’s specifications
- Available with customer specified fiberglass cloth for “skins”
- Available with different “skins” on top and bottom
- Available with polyester, epoxy or vinyl ester resins
- Marine – Decks & bulkheads